Ede, The Netherlands
Are you the engineer who wants to further automate our production?
What are you going to work on?
As an engineer at Eurotrol you work on great projects in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Some examples of projects are:
- new filling machine to fill an innovative bottle with 2 compartments,
- new assembly machine for a newly developed packaging for ampoules,
- new line for packaging a large variety of products in product boxes,
- integration of robotisation into existing lines,
- linking sensors to an existing filling machine,
- installation of in-line camera inspection and weighing systems.
- These projects lead you from the first concept to transfer to production. You can rely on broad knowledge within Eurotrol and our well-developed network of suppliers and external design agencies.
- TU Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or comparable technical direction
- You have drive and ambition
- Strong interest in production automation and measurement & control technology
- Good command of the English language
- Job with varied activities and a lot of autonomy
- Clean, neat and safe working environment with nice colleagues
- good working conditions
- Training such as: LEAN, 6-Sigma and project management
- Unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a global player in the field of quality control materials
Eurotrol BV, located in Ede, is a manufacturer of control liquids for medical measuring equipment. These are used in hospitals around the world. Due to a strong focus on product innovation and quality, the demand for our products grows both in volume and in complexity. To make this growth possible, we are looking for a TU engineer that takes the production platform to a higher level.